Software update 26/09/2016
Following issues have been resolved
- Incorrect DA due amount reported in DA Arrear processing.
- Temporary employee’s registration - sub offices not listing in office drop down.
- E-submission of IFMA Bill settlement objected from Treasury - in case of claims with advance already taken.
- Report generation failed in outer bill of salary arrears (taken from 2007).
- HRA not coming in salary refund.
- Online leave application - approving authority is not listing.
- An employee returned from deputation and relieved on transfer in the same month - While processing salary, incorrect amount.
- Sparkcode not printed in outer bill of bonus.
Software update 23/09/2016
The following allowances may also be processed in SPARK using other allowance processing
- Post mortem allowance
- Mobile allowance
- Rent recovery
- Daily allowance
- Education allowance
Resolved the following issues reported.
- Incorrect ten digit DDO code (mistake in dept code) printed in the claim bill for PAT in case of different salary department
- Message from treasury - wrong head of account while updating a claim entry.
- View print bill claim - less advance amount not coming.
- SDO code not listing for e-submission - for 'S' privileged users.
- Relieved employees - salary arrear - 'no employee found message' while opening bank statement.
- Employee not listing for generating transfer order (in case of Transfer from Office A to Office B, Office B to Office A then again from office A to office C)
- Aided school relieving - error message reported.
- HRA,CCA coming full in due part while processing salary arrear
- DA coming full during LWA month while processing salary arrear.
Software update 19/09/2016
The following issues resolved.
- An issue reported that the user is unable to view the entered claims.
- GIS account number validation withdrawn.
Software update 09/09/2016
- Notice pay processing under other allowances
Issues resolved in
- Salary processing
- Claim entry /Make bill from claim/ Cancel make bill
Software update 08/09/2016
- Chalan generation in refund cases after taking advance - MR Final settlement
- A DDO who is in charge of office of another department can process claims of that office.
- A new column salary department introduced in offices table.
The following issues resolved.
- Employee not listing for bonus.
Software update 07/09/2016
The following issues resolved
- An employee having ddo charge in the offices of two departments DDO TSB account no to be edited by him for both the offices
- Employee not listed for joining on promotion with transfer.
- E-submission of Festival allowance bills of temporary employees.
Software update 06/09/2016
The following issues resolved
- Error reported in bonus processing
- Incorrect ddo name printed in salary outer bill
- Unable to enter claim the claim - Festival allowance for temporary employees
Software update 05/09/2016
- Festival allowances for Temporary Employees added as a new claim
- Claim Approval/Make Bill/E-submission of Festival allowance (Temporary employees)
The following issues also resolved.
- '.' character not allowed in name - temporary employees registration Various issues reported in Bonus/Festival Allowance/Onam Advance processing E-submission of Onam advance bill
- Revert relieving - deputation
- Revert relieving - appointment to higher posts
- Salary outer bill period mistake
- State to Judiciary category change, while drawing Salary arrear during the judiciary period, allowance not taken in due as well as drawn part in the beginning month.
- Inner bill of excess pay bill not generating
- DDO tsb account no. to be edited by ddo only (as suggested)
- In Leave account details, updated by (AG or user) and updated on (date) also shown
- While viewing leave account details by MTs, updatedby (AG or user) updatedon (date) also shown.
- In claim entry for Pay and Allowances of Temporary employees sub-offices also listed.
- Error reported in User administration.
- Online encashment of pay and allowances/MR/TA w.r.t temporary employees.
- User Creation - Setting 'S' privilege allowed for Controlling user alone.
- In Manual Leave surrender sanction order - financial year checking
- Also the following issues reported have been resolved.
- In Salary arrear bill of relieved employees - where DA arrear taken in new department, DA arrear amount not shown in drawn part of salary arrear.
- Payee type --Bank--- not coming for offices having multiple DDO for the claim Pay and Allowances for Temporary Employees.
- Salary arrear processing of relieved employees - department change from Judicial Service to State - in the first month there was a dpeart change, due drawn mistake
- DA due mistake for suspension employees in DA Arrear processing.
- In multiple salary bill, treasury code not shown.
- Error message 'error occured. Can't Retrieve employee details' while generating Pay Bill Register
- DA due of leave surrender (percentage mistake) in salary arrear processing
- Da arrear bill for retired employees (report generation failed)
- Temporary employees same bank account number can be entered for multiple employees.
- Pay bill Register - loan amount mistake in case of part salary month.
- PAT nature bills not listing for make bill
- Claim bill - name duplication reported. (Mode of payment - bank )
- Make bill error in case of multiple salary bill
- Registration of temporary employees in SPARK
- Pay and allowances of Temporary employees in claim entry
- MR and TA final claim of temporary employees in claim entry
- Claim entry relieved employees - Medical Re-imbursement 'Data updation failed'
- Service category not changing during join on promotion
- Deductions - search not working
- Head of account mismatch while make bill - Salary arrear retired employees
- Added the contact details of treasuries in home page
- Part salary bills showing mistake in period in outer bill.
- Salary arrear -ve basic not going to TRIM on e-submission
- Salary arrear bill - error watermark in case of dies non
- Edit relieved employees - changed office not reflecting in transfer order
- office not showing in relieve on promotion with transfer
- New Module : Cancel Promotion order
- Fixing of Bugs in Salary Processing.
- Problem reported in transit pay (HRA & CCA )
- Problem reported in salary processing Half Pay Leave after a zero slip is issued by AG
- Salary arrear retired employees (SDOs) - hra due mistake
- Salary arrear DA due mistake in case of HPL leave (for gazetted other than state gazeed)
- Leave surrender bill hra due coming as 20 (which is in percent) instead of rate.
- Transit employees - removal of duplicates as well indication of part salary entry/ pay till date, if any.
- Salary arrear retired employees - bill type incorrect in inner bill
- Judiciary category - conveyance allowance slip check avoided.
- Search by IFSC Code has been added in viewing bank details in Code Master
- Correction in " present salary details".
- View errors shown on the pay bills/schedules.
- Issue in processing leave surrender for retired employee(da mistake)
- LPC entry (issue while deleting allowances from grid)
- Software update 11/08/2016
1. Changes suggested in the User administration interface
2. AG slip reference no. of the AG slip to be viewed by Master trainees.
3. Those employees whose request for processing DA/Salary arrear have already been submitted will not be listed again for processing DA/Salary arrear until the previous request has been processed completely.
4. In Retired employees interface - PEN wise search added for Master trainers.
5. Problem reported as 'Data updation failed' while relieving an employee again after revert relieving
6. In Retirements interface, sub - offices belonging to other district not listing
7. Error in make bill for arrear bills of period before 2009
8. Salary arrear of gazetted employees having more than a slip within a month (HRA/CCA due mistake reported)
- Software update 09/08/2016
Software update 05/08/2016
1. Rectified the change approving authority -> on selecting an order no. employees not listed correctly.
2. Corrected generation of approved increment order
3. PF is deducted while taking salary arrear for retired employees.
4. Mistake in HRA ,CCA due while processing salary arrear.
5. Slabs and rates -> Professional tax - pagination problem corrected.
6. Unable to modify the presentsalarydetails for Gazetted employees having DDO access.
7. Facility to enter zero bill for Medical reimbursment/ Interest Free Medical advance settlement bill.
8. Facility to display payscale in Present Service Details of DDO user.
9. Claim approval by DDO -> Edition blocked for higher amount.
Software update 29/08/2016
Software update 27/08/2016
Software update 26/08/2016
Software update 20/08/2016
Software update 19/08/2016
New modules in Accounts menu
Following issues reported had been resolved.
Software update 17/08/2016
Software update 27/07/2016
1. Present Salary - if an employee is gazetted then he can be asssigned a gazetted bill type only.
2. An employee's service category cannot be changed from Gazetted to Non-Gazetted
3. Form 24 Q modified
Software update 27/07/2016
1. While processing salary arrear for the locking periods (Pay Revision Periods) HRA CCA drawn figures coming incorrectly due side in some cases other than joining month values coming incorrectly.
2. Co-operative recovery - unable to close recovery details
3. error message while trying to open the outer of salary arrear bill (retired employee)
4. claim entry (relieved employees) - while selecting the entered claims, details not showing up.
5. DA due mistake during DA overlapping period for employees (state subordinate to ugc category change) while processing salary arrrear
6. Unable to generate bank statement for FBS claim
7. Form 16 incorrect tax payable amount
8. Promotion and transfer during the same month. LPC generation - old basic was coming
9. Terminal surrender arrear - HRA and CCA for Gazetted employees to be taken from the slip
10. Slip check for Terminal surrender arrear
11. Gazetted employees not to be listed for increment sanctioning
12. Increment amount is shown incorrect while approving increment of aided school employees by AEO
13. Request no. not generating while processing salary of aided employees
14. DA arrear - retired employees - DA order to be shown from DA-retire - handled in processing also.
15. Web service for VISWAS-SPARK integration
Software update 24/07/2016
1. Request of employees belonging to sub offices not listing for approval by DDO
2. Salary arrear cancellation failed (before 2011)
3. In PBR arrear entries not coming
4. Not able to cancel merged DA arrear
5. Salary processing - ag slip not not found message for suspension period
6. MR claim - refund details
7. salary arrear after fixation in case of employees who had personal pay / stagnation increment previously - water mark error
8. Salary arrear - amount going to PF in case of leave surrender entry alone
9. Order not listing for processing DA arrear - relieved employees
Software update 21/07/2016
1. AG slip for the retired employees can now be viewed for the MTS.
2. A confirmation message added while changing DDO.
3. Bank statement in case of salary arrear -> menu coming twice, removed a menu
4. Leave surrender details not coming in drawn salary details (both for MTs and DDO login) - resolved
5. Claim entry - Relieved employees - unexpected event occured while making a bill (resolved)
6. Claim entry - Relieved employee - not listing
7. Surrender allowance not seen in ag slip
8. DA arrear relieved employee option - in case of Re-employed employee da due is incorrect due during the relieved month.
Software update 20/07/2016
1. Unable to open outer bill of salary arrear - retired employee
2. claim approval -relieved employees unexpected event occurred
3. Asking for encashment of a bill while fixing pay of gazetted officer
4. Error water mark in salary bill
5. While processing salary, AG Slip and allowance mismatch
6. Terminal surrender arrear bills not listing for e-submission
7. Error while processing excess pay
Software update 18/07/2016
1. Error reported in LPC generation
2. Salary arrear processing - a portion of the arrear is going to PF, which is not needed
3. Leave surrender due DA mistake while processing DA arrear
4. Salary arrear - retired employees - error while sending a request for those whose retirement marked in between a month.
Software update 16/07/2016
1. Claims not listing for approval
2. Name, designation etc., not printed on the LPC generated for promoted employees.
Software update 15/07/2016
1. Training user of IMG - unable to enter training details of employees who had attended a training
2. Salary arrear processing - da due mistake
3. Error in LPC generation.
Software update 13/07/2016
1. Terminal surrender arrear processing
2. 'DEPQ' privileged user promoted to same office losing their DEPQ privilege has been corrected
3. Changes in the month -> deductions -> edit deductions (This menu has been removed as per request)
4. DA Arrear for Retired NGO Employees page heading changed as DA Arrear for Retired Employees
5. incometax calculation -> all employees (NGO) menu changed as -> all employees
6. incometax calculation -> individual (NGO) menu changed as -> individual
7. In the interface for marking retirement, a message given, like 'salary cannot be processed if retirement is marked'. district search option has been removed.
Software update 01/07/2016
1. No valid basic - while processing terminal surrender
2. Allowance amount (taken as arrear) not coming in salary certificate
3. PF claim bill - expenditure till date is showing
4. Claims are listing for all ddo's for approval when an office has more then one ddo eg GAD
5. one rupee variation in da due while taking salary arrear
6. issue in DA arrear (shows hra amount also in diesnon due for an employee who availed quarters )
7. Leave surrender processed with errors for those categories not elgible for DA
Software update 29/06/2016
1. Wrong due Da percentage reported in Salary arrear processing.
2. showing wrong amount in co-op recovery
Software update 27/06/2016
1. Issues w.r.t transfer, releiving, joining, edit releived employee, promotion order etc.,
2. While relieving an employee using appointment to higher post, basic pay and next increment date is changed before joining.
Software update 25/06/2016
Resolved the below issue reported in DA arrear processing
1. Negative DA arrear for revised employees in the revised period.
2. DA due mistake while processing Salary arrear.
3. Error while e submitting other allowances
4. zero slip for a day and regular slip from the next day, while processing salary - full salary is coming handled this in salary processing.
5. e-submission of other allowance
6. Subsistance Allowance slip checking done in Subsistance Allowance salaryprocessing
Software update 23/06/2016
Following issues resolved.
1. Error in computation of Terminal Surrender amount.
2. Incorrect DDO code in the chalan generated while refunding salary.
3. Mistake in total expenditure amount in non-salary bills.
4. While processing DA arrear, error bill is generated for NGO to SDO employees.
5. Error bill while processing DA arrear for taking surrender arrear only.
Software update 22/06/2016
1. Conveyance allowance processing enabled.
2. Provision to enter the no. of days while adding a manual surrender slip by MTs
Also the following issues reported have been resolved.
1. Agallowance mismatch error reported while processing salary.
2. Pay fixation problem reported for expired cases
3. Report Generation Failed while generating LPC
5. Unexpected error occurred in claim approval page for TA Tour bill
6. Rejected bills were listed for make bill in claim
7. Provision to enter the no. of days while adding a manual surrender slip by MTs
Software update 18/06/2016
1. DA due percentage is wrong in salary arrear for overlapping period when only one da aarrear was taken
2. Arrear to pf amount is incorrect in surrender arrear of salary arrear
Software update 16/6/2016
1. Salary arrear processing before 2/2011 enabled.
2. While processing salary arrear, if an error occurs for an employee he will exempted from processing and arrear for the rest of the employees will be processed.
Also, the following issues have been resolved.
1. DA due wrong in surrender arrear for Re-employed employees.
2. Rounding issue in arrear to pf in Salary arrear.
3. Salary arrear drawn amount mistake while processing salary arrear through relieved employee option
4. Amount mistake while processing terminal Surrender (retired before 01/07/2014)
5. Error in salary refund
6. Balance available in head of account not changing in bills (other than salary/arrear) like MR etc.,
7. Error report watermark in Outer bill of salary arrear relieved employees
8. While processing DA arrear , mistake in DA due for the employees having HPL .
9. Unable to save employee details using Pay revision editing.
10. Allowances not shown properly while selecting a manual slip.
11. Multiple month entry in TA tour (Final) claim
Software update 16/06/2016
1. Updation of bank details - retired employees
Menu is Salary arrear -> salary arrear (retired employees)->edit present salary
2. Unable to open bank statement
Software update 14/06/2016
The following issues have been resolved in the SPARK
1. Gazetted employees not listed for generating form 16.
2. Invalid basic reported in Terminal Surrender processing
3. Salary arrear -> retired employees -> enabled the blocking period 01/07/2014 to 31/01/2016
4. exception reported in process increment
5. relieving and joining in AN to be restricted (join on transfer as well as promotion)
6. In DA arrear processing, drawn allowance in leave surrender not taken for DA due calculation.
Software update 10/06/2016
1. Issues reported to Terminal surrender processing
2. Unable to save LPC entry.
3. leave surrender slip not visible in agslip view page of Gazatted officers and DDO
4. Incorrect HRA due in Salary arrear of leave surrender.
5. In payfixation on promotion, instead of lastchangedate date of promotion is shown
6. Negative DA arrear for employees with servicecategory 'O'(OnConsolidatedPay DA)
7. In DA arrear outer bill, dies non amount is not coming.
8. In Salary Outer bill, in the payable amount shown in words, merged DA arrear amount is not adding up
9. When a new slip comes after a zero slip during a month, and salary for the whole month is processed,salary upto the previous day of the zero slip is calculated in SPARK.
10. E-submission of bills prepared before 12/2015 is not allowing.
Software update 08/06/2016
1. Invalid AG slip while processing salary
2. C-operative recovery recovering only in the first month only while processing salary as multiple month
3. Report Generation Failed while opening DA Arrear outer bill of retried employees
4. Mistake in basicpay while taking LPC for promoted employees (same office)
Software update 07/06/2016
1. Report Generation Failed while opening salary Arrear inner bill of employees who take arrear for more than one year as a single bill.
2. Issue reported in salary bill - a designation repeating in every page
3. Salary processing of transferred employees showing errors
Software update 06/06/2016
1. Terminal Surrender (In case of employees under All India Service, if the EL balance is less than 300 days, for the rest of the days HPL also can be surrendered.)
2. Deduction to PF showing '0' in salary arrear bill after 7/2014
3. Special pay amount not coming in the drawn part of surrender in salary arrear
4. Incorrect increment Amount while Processing increment Process for Revised Employee (Aided school)
5. In case of increment and hpl during the same period, incremented basic is not coming while processing salary
6. Report Generation Failed while opening DA Arrier outer bill of retried employees
Software update 04/06/2016
1. LPC entry .
2. Stagnation increment amount wrong while processing increment sanction.
3. Correction in LTC processing of gazetted employees.
Software update 03/06/2016
1. Employee not listing in LPC entry .
2. Employee not listing in remove allowance from all .
3. Message shown while salary processing 'AG slip is invalid for the employee for the current Office/Designation/Pay'
4. Cannot esubmit EAP bill.
5. DA due amount in surrender incorrect while processing DA arrear.
6. In Salary arrear, due HRA amount incorrect incase of employee in working arrangement.
Software update 15/01/2016
- Provision for entering Leave surrender sanction details in the manually drawn interface has been removed.
- Sanction details need to be entered through the option available in the leave surrender menu.
- After entering the sanction details, surrender may be processed through SPARK or entered manually through the manually drawn option.
- Enabled the facility to enter Recruitment details, Probation details and Regularization details for SDOs
- Under the menu : Salary Matters---> Profile for 'DES' privileged SDOs. Profile/Admin for only 'S' privileged SDOs.
Software update 15/03/2015
- Provision for entering Leave surrender sanction details in the manually drawn interface has been removed.
- Sanction details need to be entered through the option available in the leave surrender menu.
- After entering the sanction details, surrender may be processed thru SPARK or entered manually through the manually drawn option.
- Enabled the facility to enter Recruitment details, Probation details and Regularization details for SDOs under the menu :
- Salary Matters---> Profile for 'DES' privileged SDOs. and Profile/Admin for only 'S' privileged SDOs.
Software update 27/02/2015
- NPS arrear Chalan Generation (for NPS Arrear Backlog - one time payment)Service Matters -> New Pension Scheme -> Generate Chalan for NPS Arrear
- Service Matters -> New Pension Scheme -> Update Remittence details (for Master Trainers to update the payment details in SPARK )
- Master Trainers are requested to update the details only after receiving the scanned copy of the chalan remitted at Treasury.
- NPS Arrear repayment as EMI (amount has to be entered first to recover as EMI from salary similar to loan entry) For this, loancodes 388 and 392 need to be added first.
- menu for SDOs : Salary matters-> SDO Salary-> NPS Arrear Recovery
- menu for NGOs : Salary matters-> Changes in the month-> NPS Arrear Recovery
- Once the NPS arrear backlog amount starts recovering from the salary, NPS arrear schedule can be generated from spark for both NGO as well as SDO.
8. Dies non entry for SDOs Salary matters-> SDO Salary -> Dies Non.
Software update 27/02/2015
- Office name change, it has to be made through the menu Administration -> Office Name change.
- A history of office name changes will be maintained if done so. And through the code master menu, office name cannot be changed now.
Software Updates on 19/12/2014
Under Administration menu two new options are provided.
- HRA Class changes Whenever the hra/cca class of an office is changed, the new effective date has to be entered through this option.
- This option is now given for 'U' or 'C' privileged users.
- CCA class changes.
- HRA computation based on this is handled in NGO Salary processing also now.
Software Updates on 08/12/2014
- Multiple month salary processing is enabled in SPARK.
Software Updates on 04/12/2014
- In the case of aided schools, Revert relieving option is now available only for the AEO.
Software Updates on 05/12/2014
- The following changes have been made in SPARK.
- When an employee is transferred, there are lot of cases (mostly in aided schools) wherein the 'transfer to' department/office is chosen wrongly.
- The AEO also approves the same without noticing the mistake. In such cases, an option is provided under the menu.
- Service matters -> Transfer -> Edit relieving details to change the destination department/office of an employee in TRANSIT.
- The option is given to the 'E' user as well as for AEO in case of aided schools.
Software Updates on 25/12/2013
1. Rectified the problem in leave Surrender processing for re-employed employee.
2. Rectified the problem of Co-operative Recovery in Salary Processing
3. Rectified the problem in personal details for UGC (Aided College)
4.Rectified the problem in view status for e-submitted bills.
5.Rectified the problem in Encashment updation ( for bill passed from treasury)
Software Updates On 17/12/2013
1.Rectified the problem related with HPL of SDO with the Basic 18740.
2. Checking of encashment details in Salary Processing is modified.
3.Rectified the problem in displaying number of days in Leave Application for NGO
Software Updates On 13/12/2013
1. Provision to Take Salary in Advance for the month of December
2.Provision to Cancel Forwarded Details
(i) This option is for Cancelling the forwarded details of aided schools (in Increment sanction,Promotion and Transfer) which are not approved by AEO/DEO , if needed.
3. Provision to Reject Forwarded Details
(i) This option is for rejecting the forwarded details of aided schools(in Increment sanction,Promotion and Transfer) by AEO/DEO, if needed.
4. Place and Date is added in both SDO and NGO all schedules and bills.
5. Provision to Search Office in transfer of SDO is added.
6. Search Button is added while selecting the office in the Transfer Order.
7. The Authentication is done in outer bill of Part time employees .
8. The period in outer bill of Part Salary is modified in case of Single Employee.
Software Updates On 06/12/2013
1.Rounding of DA calculation is made while Salary Processing
2.Cancelled bills are avoided from E-submission and resubmit of bills in Accounts module
Software Updates On 04/12/2013
1. Provision is added to check whether the employee is authenticated or not while Salary processing(aided schools)
2. Provision is added to authenticate digitally at the time of editing basic through Pay Revision
Software Updates on 17/10/2013
1. Provision to view property filed details for the year before 2011.
2. Checking Service history records for past month salary processing has been corrected.
3. E-submission module has been fine tuned.
Software Updates on 04/10/2013
1. Part salary entry Privilege for Master Trainers
2. LPC paid upto date issue has been cleared.
3. In Join on Transfer employees relieved to Sub office also listed for controling office
4. Part salary updation issue during Promotion has been cleared.
5. Blocking the relieving on transfer for employees whose salary has been processed using LWA
6. Farm laber outer bill generation in contigent bill format.
7. PAN checking while salary ptocessing for SDO's.
8. Blocked processed leave details updation/deletion.
Software Updates On 25/09/2013
1. SDO encashment details updation issues cleared
2. cancel encashment has been enabled for all bills for MT
3. loading pfaccno while updation PF loan
4. provision to show Basic less Salary Advance in bills
5. provision to cancel Objected bill has been added.
6. bills modified by deducting salary advance from basic
Software Updates On 06/09/2013
Advance Salary Processing
Government have enhanced the limit of advance of pay and allowances that can be drawn in the context of ONAM festival to 50%.
Menu for NGO: Salary Matters--> Processing-->Advance Salary-->Advance Salary Processing
Menu for SDO: Salary --> Advance Salary Processing-->Advance Salary Processing
2. Cancel Advance Salary processing
Menu for NGO: Salary Matters-->Processing-->Advance Salary-->Cancel Advance Salary Processing
Menu for SDO: Salary --> Advance Salary Processing-->Cansel Advance Salary Processing
3.Advance Salary Biils
Menu for NGO-->Salary Matters-->Bills and Schedules-->Advance Salary-->Advance Salary Bill
Menu for SDO: Salary --> Bills and Schedules-->Advance Salary Bill Inner-outer- Bank Statement Shows there
4.Advance Salary Aquitance
Menu for NGO-->Salary Matters-->Bills and Schedules-->Advance Salary-->Advance Salary Acquitance
5. Bonus bank Statement- Festival Allowance Bank Statement- Festival Advance Bank Statement
These bank statements included with the bills
Software Updates On 20/08/2013
1. Modules related to Treasury-SPARK integration has been added.
Accounts -> initialisation -> bill class -> bill type -> Head code
Accounts -> Bills -> Make bill from payroll -> E-submit bills -> View Submitted Bills
*Note: This is only for DDO's whose treassury has been enabled for Treasury-SPARK integration.
2. Modules related to Aided school/AEO-DEO salary processing.
For Aided Schools :
Administration -> New Employee
Service Matters -> Increment Sanction
-> Transfer -> Relieving on Transfer
-> Transfer -> Join on Transfer
-> Leave -> Leave application
*Note: This is only for Aided Schools. Pen creation, Increment sanction, Transfer, Leave are Authenticated to AEO/DEO offices. All changes will effect only after the Authentication of AEO/DEO office.
Salary matters -> Monthly salary
For AEO/DEO :
Service matters -> Authentication -> Employee Enrolment
-> Entitlement Authentication
-> Increment Sanction
-> Relieve on Transfer
-> Join on Transfer
-> Santioned Post
*Note: This is only for AEO/DEO Offices. it is enabled/working through with DSC tocken. AEO/DEO can authenticate Pen creation,Increment sanction,Transfer,Leave etc. through this menu
3. New form 'Revert Relieving on transfer' has been added
Service Matters -> Transfer -> Revert Relieving on Transfer
Note : we can revert back the wrongly transfered employee to parent office
4. Leave availed form has been changed as Leave applcation and leave History
5. Conditional Menu has been introduced based on the authorisation of the login.
6. Bank Statement for Arrear and Leave Surrender
Software Updates On 27/07/2013
- While doing relieve on Transfer, the employees service history, present salary details and present service details are set to unlock.
- Increment sanctioning modified as designation wise and bill wise for controlling office and salary office to do increment sanction.
- While changing name in employees personneldetails, the same gets updated in userlist also. This required for rectifying name mismatch with DSC.
- The allowances 4a, 4b from allowance list and onam advance from loanmaster are disabled since these code are not live.
- Problem with leave surrender bill on contigent format has been cleared.
- Employees whose salary credited to bank has been removed from aquittance
- Software Updates On 12th July 2013 05:00PM
Hill Tract Allowance during Suspension is rectified
While calculating DA on HPL, AGP, GP, DP also considering for checking the condition 18740 in salary/DA arrear processing.
Editing the SDO details from ddo menu has been blocked in the following forms
Edit employee details
Present salary details
4. Issue reported on arrear provident fundcontribution is truncating the decimal part has been rectified.
5. issue reported like locked loans cannot closed has been cleared.
Software Updates on 15/06/2013
1. Provision to identify whether the data is locked or not by placing locked/unlocked image at the top of the corresponding pages.
2. Provision to enable delete/modify those AG slip which are not used for salary processing/Arrear processing.
3. Provision to View the following pages to Master Trainers. Office name search fecility also added. A. Allowance Changes B. Part Salary Status C. Leave Account
4. New user creation limited to 'S' and 'I' for DMUs.
5. Provision to take LPC multiple times. PEN number also added in the LPC.
6. Provision to check the correctness of the bill submitted to treasury by the treasury officals by inputting the SPARK code. Provision for generating corresponding bills also added.
7. Digital Signature Enabled login has been enabled for those having DSC. Provision for digitally authenticating the enttitlement details of aided schools employees by respective AEO/DEO has been added
Software Update 06th June 2013 12:00PM
1. As per the direction given in Govt Circular No.66-2012-Fin dated 15-11-2012,the preset privilages given to Accounts and Establishment clerks or such support staff as establishment
and DDO users will be withdrawn without prior notice..please downloadForm No.3 and send it to
2.A New Service category "Farm labourer" is added in SPARK
Software Update 27th May 2013 5:00PM
1. Option for Setting Controlling officers Menu has been removed,now the controlling officers set by SPARK Help Desk
2. Provision to View Part Salary details for Master Trainers Through Service matters-->Part Salary Status
3. Provision to View Allowance changes for Master Trainers through Salary Matters-->Changes in the month-->Allowance History
Software Update 10th February 2012 5:00PM
Online Transfer request for doctors under DME/DHS has been added in employee interface of SPARK under the following menu. Profile->Employee Transfer (Health).
- HRA CCA slabs based on Pay Revision 2009 has been updated for the service Category UGC Pre revised, UGC AICTE Meducal Education and Judicial Services
- Leave Entry Correction for NGO and SDO has been done
- Professional Tax moules has been fine tuned
New form for viewing DMU details has been added Queries ---> SPARK DMU Details
Designations form has been modified with the provision to view/modify the corresponding
old pay scale for that designation before pay revision.
New provision to download bigger bills of POLICE DEPARTMENT, which takes more time to
download or getting timed out before completion, using a link in 'bills and schedule' page
so that the generated inner bills can be downloaded any time later.
In Pay Revision Arrear Processing of SDO, fromdate editing has been enabled with
validation for pay revision effective date.
In employee interface, provision for SDOS' to edit their personal details has been enabled.
In queries, access permission has been given for Establishment(E) for Employee Search
Provision to view Drawn Salary details has been added for SDOS'
- Correction in Promotion and Transfer module for those employees who has been promoted from Non Gazetted officers to Gazetted Officers so that the Self Drawing employees could process their salary separately
- Self Drawing Officers Part Salary enabled in Present Salary Details by which SDOs could process Part salary from Both the offices
- Manually Drawn ---> Leave Surrender Arrear Entry enabled
- PF Query----> Included DA Arrear transferred to PF and Pay revision Arrear transferred to PF
- Self Drawing Officers module for Pay revision Editing has been added
- Employees in Working Arrangement for Self Drawing officers[SDO] has been incorporated
- Pay revision Arrrear Statement for NGOs has been corrected
Option for changing the employees from Revised to Pre Revised in Salary Matters--> Pay Revision --> Pay revision Editing
Salary processing for High Court employees whose pay is not revised
Pay revision Arrear DA rate correction
Pay revision Arrear Surrender Correction
Fine Tuning of SDO Salary--> Present salary details
Employees in Working Arrangement has been corrected by Disabling CCA
Software Update 19th May 2011
Pay Revision Arrear processing, Arrear bill, PF schedules are added.
Modifications reported in the payfixation module in increament date, completed years has been corrected.
HRA & CCA of SDO in pre-revised scale issue has been modified
Arrear processing has been modified with history tables splitting.
Removed transfer modules and increment sanction module for SDOs and these changes are updated through Service history editing.
New form for employees in working arrangement has added.
The necessory modifications done in Salary processing, Arrear processing, Leave surrender processing modules.
Modifcation for the incoporporation of the HRA city class change in salary processing, arrear processing modules.
State emblem has been removed conditionally.
Bonus and festival advance processing in WIndows service.
Provision for editing SDO details in the presentsalarydetails of SDO
In the case of new data entry, provision to select the scale type(revised/pre-revised) in present salary details page.This Option is only for employees who have not processed salary using SPARK or Processing Salary for the first time
Problem reported in calculation of HRA/CCA in the part salary case has been solved
Join on Transfer error corrected
Increment date Correction In Pay revision Module
The Increment, Transfer , Promotion has been corrected with the option to accept both Pre Revised and Basic Pay and Designation
The Present Salary NGO and SDO has been corrected
In the Case of SDO the Increment, Transfer Promotion etc has been removed
The option of Service History edition has been provided for Self Drawing officers
In future all the Increment, Promotion, Transfer etc could be done using the service history edition.
The Surrender for NGO and SDO has been corrected
The Pay Revision Edition access has been provided to Establishment seat(E Access), and Drawing and Disbursing Officers (D Access) Employees.
In the case of SDOs the HRA and CCA in prerevised rates will be provided to them. The same will be availble till AG Slip is receveid and when updated in SPARK using the Module SDO Salary--> Pay revision Editing for SDO.
The list consists of Designation, Revised and Pre-revised Scales, Name of the employee, PEN, Dept General No,etc.
Establishment seat(E Access), Department Management User(DMU) (M Access) and Drawing and Disbursing Officers (D Access) can view this.
Please check and verify whether the designation shown is in the correct Scale of Pay(Revised and Pre-revised).
The fixation details will be computed by the system and then Pay Fixation Statement can be generated by clicking on the button “Pay Fixation Statement”.
If the Pay fixation Statement is found correct then Update the details into SPARK database by clicking on the “Update” button
If any corrections are required after pay fixation, the same can be edited using the “Pay Fixation editing” module.
Those employees whose pay is not fixed in the Revised scale, their Salary will be processed based on Revised HRA and CCA (Vide para 31(page 9) of Pay Revision Order)
Please verify and ensure that the service history, allowances history, present salary details etc are updated correctly using the “Pay Revision editing” Menu.
Please Update all regular promotions, grade promotions, transfers, annual increments etc ordered till date in the Service History Menu
In order to process Pay Revision Arrears , Salary processing from 07/2009 onwards should be done without fail
- Automated calculation has been added in SPARK by w
- hich Gross and Net salary can be seen without processing the salary bill.
- Future Salary processng is Blocked.
- Salary processing can be done only after encashment details are updated for the previous month.
- Arrear proceesing could be done only after updating the encahsment details of the concerned months.
- In Encashment details menu, provision for noting "Bill No" is added for future refernce.
- HRA,CCA,DA,Accadamic Grade Pay(AGP),GradePay(GP), Transport Allwonace, Dearness pay will be displayed automatically.
- The allowance amount of NPA with DA and Patient Care Allowance will be added automaticlly on selection of Allowances in the present slalry module for NGOs and SDOs.
- Implementation Status Report to DMUs.
- Employee Search Menu is activated in all Departments.
- Cooperative Recovery Bill details report corrected.
- TAN Number added.Can forward the TAN number of office for correction if needed.
- Treasury Savings Bank (TSB) A/C.No: adding for SDOs. This could be updated using the present salary module in the SDO Menu.
- Present salary editing has been disabled from Edit Employee record and also by DMUs.
- Present salary details could be editted using Establishment Access for NGOs from the Menu- Salary matters --> Changes in the month --> Present salary.
- In the case of SDOs the present salary could be updated using Present salary option in the SDO Menu.
- In Drawn Salary details, "Processed by" and "Processed on" added
Software Update 18th November 2011 10.30AM
The enhanced DA @ 7% sanctioned in GO(P) No.535/2011/Fin Dtd:-14-11-2011 to Non Gazetted Employees, Gazetted Employees and those coming under UGC, AICTE and Medical Education has been updated in SPARK.
Provision for Kerala Panchayat EPF subscription, Loan and generation of EPF Chellan has been added in SPARK
Software Update 2nd November 2011 11:30AM
A new module based on Accountant General's Pay Slip has been uploaded in the SPARK software. Kindly offer your comments/suggestions through e- mail.
Software Update 10th October 2011 11:15AM
Provision for DDO to assign HRA/CCA for employees in working arrangement.
In case of HRA, there are two options. Either HRA from office in working arrangement or from parent office.
In case of CCA, DDO can assign CCA from office in working arrangement, from parent office or no CCA at all.
Software Update 22nd September 2011 17.00 PM
In Salary Matters---> Changes in the month---->Deduction--->Edit Deductions Scale of Pay and Basic pay has been added to assist users on editing the Group Insurance Subscription of Individual Employees
Software Update 22nd September 2011
New form for editing the Group Insurance Subscription details is given under the Menu Salary Matters---> Changes in the month---->Deduction--->Edit Deductions
Use the above option is SPARK for enhancing the Group Insurance Subscription of Employees as ordered in GO(P)No.381/2011/ Fin Dated 06/09/2011.
Note: 20th September 2011
It is seen that some of the SPARK users are using
Salary Matters---> Changes in the month---->Deduction---> Del Deduction from all
option for removing and then Add Deduction to all for adding the enhanced Group Insurance Subscription(GIS) as per GO(P)No.381/2011/ Fin Dated 06/09/2011.
Warning: If the above option is used to Remove a Deduction the account number will also be removed which could not be retrieved.
Users are requested to Edit each employees, Group Insurance Subscription individually
Software update 20th September 2011
A new Service category "On Consolidated Pay DA". The above service category has been added for the use of designation like Yoga Instructor, Tissue Culture Tech, A/C Mech etc where Dearness Allowance is applicable for the employees whonhave Conso;lidated Pay
In the case of the above mentioned employees the Service Category may be selected as above for getting Dearness Allowance
Software Update 31st August 2011
Special Festival Allowance and Bonus calculation has been corrected by including Special Allowances like Police Special Allowance, Prisons Special Allowance, Excise Special Allowance etc
Bill not seen cases for SDOs Festival Advance has been corrected
Order number has been inserted in Festival Advance Outer Bill of NGOs and SDOs
Festival Allowance Acquittnace has been changed so as to take print out in Landscape format
Software Update 31st August 2011
The Festival Advance screen has been changed to accomodate denomination of Rs.100. This will help in Part time employees to take Festival Advance using SPARK
Software Updaate 29th August 2011
Bonus / Festival Allowance Slab has been updated in SPARK as per GO(P) No. 370 / 2011/Fin Dated 27/08/2011.
Non Gazetted Employees
Basic Pay as on 31st March 2010
Emoluments: Basic Pay + DA @ 106 % + Allowances as per the GO
6 months continuous Service before 31st March 2011
Basic Pay as on 31st March 2011
Emoluments : Basic Pay + DA @ 24 % + Allowances as per the GO
6 months continuous Service before 31st March 2011
A record in Service History covering 31st March 2011 is essential as software is not in position to identify whther the employee is in revised scale on 31st March 2011.
Note: The list of eligible Employees in Bonus and Festival Allowance will only be listed in the Screen
In the case of Self Drawing Officers the Special Festival Advance and Festival Allowance NO conditions are checked
Software Update 10th August 2011
Software update 15 th July 2011
Software Update 24th June 2011
Pay revision Arrear for SDO and its schedules has been updated in SPARK
Software update 22nd June 2011
'Capctha' has been incorporated in SPARK software for security purpose
Software Update 13th June 2011
In the Manually drawn screen the option to enter the details of Leave surrender is incorporated. This will help to generate the correct DA Arrear and Pay revision Arrear - Due Drawn Statement involving Leave Surrender which are entered using Manually Drawn option for NGO
Software Update 6th June 2011
Self Drawing Officers who has been provided with AG Slip with revised rates could add the revised details in the above screen.
Software Update 27th May 2011
Softare Update on 10th May 2011
Software Update on 5th May 2011
Software Update on 30th April 2011
NB: If the pay revision Editing for SDO is used then the Employee/SDO is considered to be in Revised scale. After that DA, HRA , CCA will be in revised rates
Software Update on 28th April 2011
Pay Revision 2009 Modules in SPARK
In the salary matters menu, a new menu group is added as “Pay Revision 2009” with the following items.
Pay Revision Fixation
Pay Revision Editing
Pay Revision Status
Pay Revision Arrear Processing
Pay Revision Arrear Bill
PR PF Contribution Schedule
The following procedure may be followed.
Before Fixing Pay in the Revised Scales of Pay Please go to
Select Salary Matters--->Pay Revision 2009 -->Pay Revision Status
Select Salary Matters--->Pay Revision 2009 --> Pay Revision Fixation Menu
and Select the employee.
Check the Designation, Scale of Pay (Revised and Pre-revised). The promotion details displayed may also be verified for employees who have obtained promotion between the Option date and date of Fixation
Click “Confirm” button if the details are found correct.
Click “Compute” button (which will be enabled only after clicking the confirm button) to calculate and display the pay fixation details as shown below.
-Software Update on Jan 2011
Please offer your valuable suggestions and feedback on the modules so that we could update the same in the next version.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 09:46)